Sunday, April 16, 2017

How Can I Validate That Person? Part 5

Now that my dad passed away, the challenge is for my mom, who feels alone. She requires a strong determination to continue her life; and as for me, as well as for other relatives, we have the strong determination to overcome our individual pain, and cheer her up. Please remember that the release of my book The Secret Way of Alice in Amazon, has been rescheduled for April 22.

An example of a strong determination, a deep personal commitment, an inflexible decision to carry out your desire or the idea or project you want to manifest in external life, is the oath of honor of Simon Bolivar, a Venezuelan politician of 19th Century, who contributed to the political independence of six South American countries from the Spanish power. Well, today I feel sympathy for Spain, and in fact I am Mexican and Spaniard, thanks to laws that permit double nationality. Of course, Simon Bolivar knew he should not swear in vain, and declared, "I swear before you, I swear by the God of my parents, I swear by them, I swear by my honor, and I swear by my country not to give rest to my arm nor rest to my soul until I have broken the chains that oppress us by the will of the Spanish power."

Wow! What an expression of right resolution, of deep personal commitment! That´s the model, or one model of what our firm determination should be to carry out our desire, our main project, and to have it be in alignment with the essential truths we have learned and comprehended.

We could rephrase it as follows, "I swear before you, I swear by the God of my parents, I swear by them, I swear by my honor, and I swear by my country not to give rest to my arm nor rest to my soul until I have broken the chains, attachments and suffering that oppress me by the will of what my mind has been until today."

This means as if we said: by “the will of myself”, but it would be more exact to say by “the will of the stuff that has been gathered in my subconscious mind.” Or, even better, by “the conditioning of my culture that I have in the past absorbed and accepted.”

This is powerful. This is the gift of power for you today, from Simon Bolivar.

This blog is about your deep transformation. So, from the following blog, please visit my new address: deeptransformation.blogspot.com

Travis Arias
I´m here for you…

I invite you to achieve your deep transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment