Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Psst! I Have a Secret

Psst! I Have a Secret

Psst! I have a secret. I invite you to discover it little by little, gradually, with me. It is the secret of the art of living free and happy. Flooded with love. You can live impregnated with peace and overflowing with wisdom. Imagine yourself in fullness. From each pore of your body radiating a light of loving-kindness that diffuses in the environment in which you find yourself, and benefits the people with whom you relate (and not only people, all living beings, Your beloved planet, and the universe in general).

Would you like to live that image? Would you like to keep it permanently, from now on?

To help you understand the Secret of Life, I've written an eBook that I'm about to publish (right now, it's scheduled to be released in late March this year, 2017). It is titled The Secret of Alice.

There are stories that insinuate The Secret of Life. The so-called Fairy Tales are full of deep symbols that outline what is called the process of spiritual development, or the process of awakening to freedom and love. Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Aladdin, Pinocchio… they all have the essence of Ancient Wisdom beneath their surface, which can lead to freedom and love.

Alice´s Adventures in Wonderland is not strictly a Fairy Tale, but a short novel that seems written for children, but is actually designed for adults eager to get out of their state of suffering, and to access the state of total happiness… but it does have the structure and depth that Fairy Tales have.

My book The Wonderful Secret of Alice takes you by the hand of the story of Alice, to discover the Secret. My Secret and the Secret of Alice are one and the same!

Then I will write other books that will also reveal The Secret, in a series titled, The Secret of Life.

I did not invent the secret of the art of living. It is the essence of Ancient Wisdom, initiated by the ancient Egyptians (some say that before, from the Atlanteans and Lemurs), continued by the Hebrews, received by the Chinese and Hindus, found separately by Mesoamerican cultures and Native Americans, transmitted by the Greeks and Romans, spread later throughout Western Europe, the United States of America and Mexico.

The secret of the art of living usually involves a process. It is called the process of spiritual development. Once discovered, staying in it requires discipline or something that has been called “strict observance” of the principles that govern it. This discipline is transmitted through courses and internal schools, such as A Course in Miracles, I Am (Metaphysics), the Western Tradition (Alchemy and Qabalah), Builders of the Adytum, Kundalini Yoga and Fourth Way, all of them exponents of what we call the Inner School.

It is also found in the depth of some deep contemplative currents embedded within institutionalized religions, such as Catholicism, Christianity in general, Buddhism, Islam, and Hinduism.

I am one of the depositaries of this Secret. I invite you to my world. Little by little, softly, without fuss, tenderly, without violent efforts, you will accede to freedom, the sublime art of loving. In your case, maybe I'll invite you to the bit of the Inner School in which I share the Ancient Wisdom.

One day others invited me, Walt Whitman among them…

Like he invited me, I invite you. Stay with me… and you shall possess the origin of all the poems: The Secret of Life.

I invite you to leave the World of Conflict and enter through the subtle door of this Blog to the World of Harmony. Join this Blog as often as you can. If there is no new post, re-read the previous ones. Dig deep. Go each time to a deeper level… deeper… within yourself.

I invite you to look at the World of Harmony with your own eyes. You do not need to look at it through my eyes. For that you have your own eyes, your infinite freedom…

Come here

No comments:

Post a Comment