Saturday, January 7, 2017

When Should We Wake Up to Love

When Should We Wake Up to Love?


When should we awaken to love and freedom? Once upon a time Tony de Mello heard on Spanish television a story about this gentleman who knocks on his son´s door, and tells him:

Father: “Jaime, wake up!”
Jaime: “I don´t want to get up, Papa.”
The father shouts: “Get up, you have to go to school.”
Jaime: “I don´t want to go to school.”
Father: “Why not?”
Jaime: “Three reasons. First, because it´s so dull. Second, the kids tease me. And third, I hate school.
Father: “Well, I am going to give you tree reasons why you must go to school. First, because it is your duty. Second, because you are… forty-five years old! And, third, because you are the headmaster!”

Dear reader of this Blog: Wake up! Awake to love! Wake up to freedom! When should we wake up to love and freedom? Today! Today, at this moment, at least start your process of awakening! You are no longer a child. Maybe you're not Jaime's age, but you're too old to be asleep anyway. Awake! Stop playing with your toys.

Most people tell us that they want to grow, but they prefer to continue in kindergarten. People just want to repair their broken toys, their attachments ... Give me back my partner! Give me back my job! Give me back my money! Give me back my reputation, my success! This is what most people want… to strengthen their attachments. People just want their toys repaired or replaced. That is all. 

Many psychologists say that most people do not really want a cure, an integral healing. What they want is just relief, an aspirin.

The thing is that… you get relief from outside. Deep healing must start from within… it's up to you, and only to you, to carry it out.

Waking up to life is a very pleasant thing, it is a wonderful thing… But when someone tries to wake you up without your consent, without you request, or because you feel it as an obligation (for example, if you need to go to work) oh! Sometimes you do not like it. You say, “I'd rather sleep a little bit more.” Or at the weekend, you sometimes say, “Mmm… it is delicious to sleep. I´m going to wake up late, too late!”

So, for it to be wonderful, the awakening, the awakening to love and freedom is something that must come from you, from your desire, from your decision.

I do not write this Blog to wake you up. I just invite you to do it. Oh, how joyful I would be if I could see you waking up! I am giving you tools so that you can use them, so that you wake yourself up. I have already awakened, so now the meaning of my life consists in the joy of seeing others wake up. I deeply appreciate those who stimulated me, who enthused me to access peace, happiness, and wisdom.

Oh God! What a wonderful life! That's why Alice went into Wonderland. She realized that this is a wonderful world.

I dedicate myself to experience freedom, and to love…  I invite you to do the same. I invite you intimately to think thoughts of loving-kindness, to feel feelings of loving-kindness.

You can do that today. Right now. At this time. That is the beginning of awakening. Try to keep yourself in that state of loving-kindness as long as possible. At least, until we meet again through this Blog.

We are building a community of readers of this Blog. Anyone who reads it, is reading it because he wants to start generating vibrations of loving-kindness. You want to start generating noble and elevated thoughts and feelings ... and the whole of our noble and elevated thoughts is forming a vibratory mold that stimulates us all ...

Wake up! Right now! Wake up to freedom, to love, to happiness, to peace and wisdom! Feel that you are free right now. Loves everyone from this moment on, just like the sun gives its light generously for all, without excluding anyone. Just like the rose spreads its fragrance for all that comes close to it, without excluding anyone. Yes, you can! Try it now! Now! Feel yourself impregnated with bliss right now. Feel peace and wisdom. Feel… feel… feel… be still… be still… feel and enjoy your life from this moment.


Accept my invitation. Wake up now, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment